The red panda


Today I'll talk to you about my favorite animal. He is the red panda. I have never been able to see one in person because it is so adorable and I would like to be able to hug one.

Unfortunately for habitat loss, poaching and endogamy, it is in danger of extinction. In several zoologicos they are responsible for reproducing them controlled and thus avoid their extinction. One of the reasons for their extinction is the destruction of their habitat, because they usually spend much of the day on top of trees.

The red panda lives in humid forests and in high sectors, as in Himalaya, Southern China, India and Bhutan. It is an omnivorous animal but its diet is mainly based on bamboo.

His habits are nocturnal, because at that time he goes out in search of his food, in addition, he usually lives in solitude.

Its fur is very hairy and reddish brown. its legs are darker and its face has white tones. His ears are pointed and his eyes are like two balls. Its height ranges from 30 to 60 centimeters.

 I hope that its extinction can be controlled.

Comentarios

  1. what a cute animal, I hope it doesn't become extinct :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the red panda is a very cute animal, it is a pity that it is one of the many animals in extinction

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My life plans

My cell phone

My favorite movies