analytical chemistry

 

The subject that I liked the most in this semester is analytical chemistry.

In the online classes we have had, we have theory with the delegate teacher and then we have seminars to exercise, in the same way as in all other subjects.

This subject aims to analyze chemical reactions and their physical and chemical properties.

Some of the things we observe are for example, oxidation, change of state of the matter, change in coloration, variation of pH or temperature, in order to be able to predict components of unknown reactions.

This for me is entertaining, as it brings closer to what we can observe in laboratories. I think it would be much more interesting to see this in person. Other concepts can be observed, such as thermodynamics, thermochemistry, equilibrium, oxidation, and others.

it is remarkable, that the teacher gives more time for the evaluations, so, we can respond with tranquility without the pressure of having problems of connection or some other problem product of the connectivity.

I would like to return soon to face-to-face classes, I think that this would make much better use of all subjects, especially chemistry.

Comentarios

  1. great, it looks like it is entertaining, I hope that when I get that subject I will like it as much as you do.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Analytical chemistry is one of the favorite subjects of many classmates, the other semester I must take the subject

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that they give us extra time in this subject, so we can think about how to respond without any pressure. i love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You make Analytical Chemistry sound very interesting. I already want to study it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The analytical chemistry is very funny, it will always leave a memory, that well that the teacher is understanding.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Analytical chemistry is great, the professor gives a lot of time to do the tests and teaches very well. Last year I had this subject and I still can't take the chemistry analysis lab, very sad.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love how most of us love analycal chemistry

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My life plans

My cell phone

My favorite movies