My life plans

 

When I was a little, I dreamed of being a doctor or veterinary. I fins it vert exciting to magically heal people or animals. Growing up, I like the biology, chemistry, mathematics and philosophy in the school, but the humanities were very difficult for me. Instead the sciences were very entertaining and I liked to learn them.

My ideas were to study some health science or some engineering. But my sister, who is an engineer, told me I wouldn’t be happy there. Then I decided to study phonoaudiology. But didn’t meet my expectations.

When I again had a lot of options for me, I decided to talk graduate professionals of all areas of interest to me. I discovered that chemistry and pharmacy was ideal for me.

I would have liked to enjoy this experience more whit my classmates. I hope the pandemic runs out and recover the time lost.

I don’t know what área I’ll work, but i like to help people with my knowledge and be a small contribution in their lives.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My cell phone

My favorite movies