My cell phone

I'll tell you about my favorite technology today. The first one that came to my mind was my cell phone. Obviously there are many other essential devices for me but my cell phone is the most important in my day.

Since I was 12 years old when I’ve had cell phones, I used to just use it to play games on it and talk with my friends. Now, I use it to take photos, to record videos, listen to music, know my location, download documents, even to enter my classes online. I can also download apps like instagram, facebook, twitter, that help you stay connected to the world and have fun or get distracted.

I like it because I feel like it has a million possibilities in a small and comfortable space that you can carry in your pockets or wallet. My life without him would be very boring. On the other hand, it's important to stay away from your cell phone at times. Social media has a lot of different information and opinions. Sometimes this is not good for mental health.



Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, today the smartphones are important pieces thecnology, make life more easy and meet different vital functions.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with staying away from my cell phone for a while and taking a break from information that can generate conflicts.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree the cell phone is already part of us.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I share with you about the utilities of the mobile phone, its benefits are various and entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  5. my phone is very important when I have to get to a place, I always lose myself ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My life plans

My favorite movies