my favorite photograph

This photograph I don’t remember who took it. In the photograph, my two grandparents appear, Maria Pascuala y Hernan, they are my father’s parents. That day they turned 60 married, ‘’Diamond weddings’’. It was taken in April 2015.

Sadly I couldn't find the original photo where my grandmother looked complete.

My grandfather always remembered the anniversary, but my grandmother didn’t always do it. My grandfather would tell all his friends and family, that he should look for a present for my grandmother, because she had cared it another year.

I like it because it reminds me of a nice time with family and Friends. We had a mass and then a celebration for my grandparents, they were completely happy. For me, they are my second parents, they gave me candy when my parents scolded me, for this, I love they very much.

My grandfather died three years ago, his last birthday was number 92, he wanted to turn 100 years.

My grandmother, she’s my quarantine company, it’s a pleasure to have her.

I love this picture so much, because it reminds me of your love. Someday we can get together with my family and remember moments from the day of that photograph.

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My life plans

My cell phone

My favorite movies