my story

 Hi teacher and classmates. My name is Yanira Ceron and I’ll tell you about my life. I was born on October 25, 2000 in Santiago, but I’ve lived my whole life in Peñaflor.

I study at school Rosalina Pescio Vargas, because it was close to my house. Then study at Liceo Bicentenario Talagante, where I met very Good Friends and teachers. When i came out, I enter to study phonoaudiology in the University of Chile, but I didn’t like it. At last, in 2020, I started studying chemistry and pharmacy, and I really like it, because I’ve always liked science.

I live with my grandmother, my parents and sister. I have 2 dogs, Facundo and Matilda, they’re small and playful, also, I have a hedgehog, her name is Lorenzo, he is shy and tender, but we love them.

In my time I liker cycling with my friends, in peñaflor are many green areas to get to know. Also, I like to meditate to relax. I like to do the manicure and nail art, it is fun and glamorous.

Comentarios


  1. I love hedgehogs, but I don't know much about them.
    Is it the first exotic pet you have? or have you had other animals?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have a hengedog!!! It's great!!, when I was little I wanted one too, but they never bought it for me :'( .

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My life plans

My cell phone

My favorite movies